Price: £39,500 inc VAT.
Merry Fisher 695 Marlin - 'Chloe 2'
Well equipped example of a Merry Fisher 695 Marlin, boasting an extra wide starboard side deck for safe access forward. The powerful Yamaha engine only has 34 hours to date from new. Bow thruster installed 12 months ago., and full new canvas covers 6 months ago. Lowrance GPS and Fusion stereo.
Specification and Inventory:
Viewing is highly recommended of this boat and she is available to view 7 days a week.
Walker Boat Sales DISCLAIMER In this case we are acting as Brokers only; The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to em-ploy a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which, if conducted by us, shall not imply any liability on our part.
- Gas Detector
- Boarding Ladder
- 1 Manual Bilge Pump
- 2 Electric Bilge Pumps
- 8 Fenders (+ 2 Spare) (Aug 18)
- Navigation Lights
- Boat Hook
- Full Cockpit Enclosure (JUL 19)
- Fusion MS-RA205 Stereo Radio with USB & Remote Stereo Speakers (FEB 19)
- Swim Platforms x 2
- Additional Mooring Cleats
- Second Windscreen Wiper
- Lowrance Elite 7ti Chart Plotter and Electronics Pack
- Cockpit Table with Aft Bench and Cushions
- Double Berth
- Interior Cushion Set
- Port Side Sliding Window
- Separate Heads with Holding Tank
- Cabin Curtains
- Additional Hand Rails
- 1 x 1KG ABC Powder Fire Extinguishers
- Yamaha 115 BETL
- Side Power Bow Thruster with Own Battery (Oct 18)
- Lowrance Link 8 VHF with NMEA 2000 with External Aerial (JAN1 9)
- Shore Power with Galvanic Isolator
- Battery Charger with Twin 13 amp Sockets (AUG 18)
- Battery 110 Ah
- 1 x Black Water Tank
- Anchor 7.5Kg
- Anchor Warp & Chain Mix