Price: £54,950 VAT Paid.
Merry Fisher 795 (Escape)
Specification and Inventory
Escape is a boat of high specification and immaculate condition, she has been upgraded and maintained regardless of cost with a high attention to detail.
Viewing is highly recommended of this boat and she is available to view 7 days a week.
Walker Boat Sales DISCLAIMER In this case we are acting as Brokers only; The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which, if conducted by us, shall not imply any liability on our part .
- Premier Pack, includes sliding sunroof, aft cockpit cushions, 2nd Windscreen Wiper, Screen Wash, Sliding Window Portside and Cockpit Shower.
- Yamaha F200GETX, with electronic controls and Yamaha Immobiliser Anti Theft system and outboard motor lock
- Anchoring Kit with electric anchor windlass
- U-Shaped cockpit saloon seating with table and sundeck with all required cushions
- Swim platforms with wood inserts
- Bow thruster with additional battery
- Shore power with battery charger and connecting lead
- Luxury galley including gas stove, gas bottle and upgraded counter/galley tops
- Fridge with additional battery and split charging system
- Double berth conversion in saloon and all associated cushions
- Wheelhouse interior curtains and casing separator curtain
- Marine toilet and holding tank
- Garmin GPSMAP 722XS
- Garmin GT22HW-TN Transducer
- Garmin VHF 110i Radio
- AFI Horn
- Electrical sockets have been changed to UK sockets
- LED Lights to Cockpit, Saloon, Toilet and forward bedroom cabin
- The boat is a 2018 model with the updated walnut interior, with grey interior and exterior cushions.
- The boat went in the water last year, August 2018,Engine hours approx. 45 hours.
- The engine was serviced at 20 hours late last year.
- The boat was Anti-Fouled in black when new.