Price: £69,950 – SOLD
Spirit of Life, a 1997 Sealine S37. The two Volvo diesel engines have been ran for 700 hours and have recently been serviced in 2018. She has two cabins, accommodating four people and has neutral coloured upholstery with a TV and radio on board for entertainment. Spirit of life is well presented and is well worth viewing.
- 2 x KAD43DP Volvo Diesel engines
- Engines have 700 hours on and were last serviced in 2018. The boat also has bow thruster and trim tabs.
- Speed Aid
- 4 batteries (2017)
- Shore power cable
- 2 fuel tanks
- 1 water tank
- Grey/ Neutral
- Gas Cooker
- Hand Basin
- Boarding Ladder
- 2 Manual and 2 electric bilge pumps
- Port and starboard nav lights
- CD player
- Cutlery, crockery and utensils
Viewing is highly recommended of this boat and she is available to view 7 days a week.